Preferred location: Denver or Boston preferred
Founded in 2010 by industry leaders, Benu Networks arose from the realization that the current network infrastructure was stifling innovation. We made it our mission to make it easy to create and rapidly deliver quality digital experiences, whether that’s AR, VR, or simply having access to efficient, fast internet.
Benu Networks is a leading software and solutions provider, simplifying the edge. With a comprehensive set of products and innovative solutions, Benu Networks delivers solutions to instantly transform legacy networks, elastically manage services, and carve the path to 5G.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an accomplished Sales Director to drive business into Service Provider accounts in the US. This individual needs to have a proven track record of success selling software solutions either directly or through channels into operators in tiers 1 – 3, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
- Lead and coordinate all activities associated with the sale of Benu Networks’ products, solutions and services into assigned accounts
- Drive the sales process from initial customer qualification through deployment
- Work with a broad base of contacts within & around the customer/prospect to position Benu Networks’ products and solutions.
- Identifying new opportunities, understanding key product requirements, developing innovative solutions to problems, and evangelizing Benu Networks’ vision
- Analyze and understand complex market conditions which might impact the sales environment
- Collaborate to develop and deliver sales presentations which facilitate the closure of business
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years selling into selling to large service providers (carrier, cable, mobility) with a track record of exceeding quota. (This tenure can include time working as a Field Systems Engineer)
- Experience with telecommunications/network technology and knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Significant experience in a customer facing role driving the sales process
- Ability to strategically sell; navigate & succeed in a complex sales environment
- Track record of success selling into multiple sized operators
- Strong relationships – both vertically and horizontally across operators in the US
- Understand both perpetual and subscription model software sales
- Understand and manage complex technical networking solutions and cloud-based services sales
- Capable of selling applications for both consumer and business-based services as well as service orchestration
- Must be familiar with and comfortable selling directly or through partners
- Ability to work in a collaborative fashion across various teams
Location and Travel:
- Position will be based in the US within an hour of a major airport
- Will work out of a home office environment
- At some point, will likely require extensive travel to the customer and, at times, our Corporate office. Expected travel ~ 50% (however, this has been significantly curtailed by the COVID pandemic).
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Benu Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Benu Networks discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.