Position: Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to: VP Product & Marketing
Preferred location: Boston
Founded in 2010 by industry leaders, Benu Networks arose from the realization that the current network infrastructure was stifling innovation. We made it our mission to make it easy to create and rapidly deliver quality digital experiences, whether that’s AR, VR, or simply having access to efficient, fast internet.
Benu Networks is a leading software and solutions provider, simplifying the edge. With a comprehensive set of products and innovative solutions, Benu Networks delivers solutions to instantly transform legacy networks, elastically manage services, and carve the path to 5G.
Who We’re Looking For
Do you have a networking/telecom background and a passion for product marketing? Benu Networks is looking for a a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a technical foundation or experience in the telecommunications/networking industry and wants to play a bigger role driving overall business strategy while staying close to products, technology, and customers. The role will work closely with engineering and marketing.
- Establishing and driving the overall go-to-market strategy for multiple products, including solutions and bundles of multiple products
- Creating product messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of, and empathy for customers
- Being a thought leader in the industry and evangelizing Benu Network’s story with customers, analysts, press, and other industry influencers
- Traveling to events to speak and generally represent Benu
- Developing new and maintaining existing product collateral such as product briefs, customer presentations, competitive analysis, and sales tools
- Producing and delivering training material to educate and train sales teams and partners on product related value propositions
- Leading product launches to customers, sales teams, analysts, and the press, working closely with marketing managers and product owners
- Creating content including webinars, seminars, blog posts, and other avenues for use in demand generation programs,
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc)
- 3 years of experience in Product Marketing, or related, in a telecom/networking environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical capabilities and the value of products
- Experience successfully briefing industry analysts as well as press and media
- Passionate about technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Ability to work in a team environment and with cross-functional teams and solve challenges collaboratively
- Able to be a self-starter, to set priorities and maneuver the corporate environment
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Benu Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Benu Networks discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.