Location: Residency Road, Bangalore
Experience: 5 + years of DB application development & 2 + years of networking
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or ECE
Benu Networks is seeking a Principal Engineer to join our team to be an API and Database Architect, and implementation specialist. This is ahighly technical role responsible for Developing and operationalizing a cloud/hybrid cloud application that offers ISP-scale network analytics, User data tracking and a host of other business, Home and B2B network usage data, Closely work with network application development teams in architecting and deploying these applications in a cloud-native environment, Play an essential part in driving and implementing edge cloud for real-time and low-latency applications.
* Architect and operationalize Benu’s applications and services providing a principal means for Benu’s services to work with both internal and external software.
* The role requires architecting and writing APIs, and often implementing them to be highly-scalable capable of handling millions of requests per second.
* Database design is an integral part of designing APIs in the product space that Benu Networks operates in and as such good database design skills hold an uncompromising importance for this role.
* Take a use case in the networking, cloud provider services and container technologies and propose unambiguous APIs, design database schema and implement the APIs for use by both internal and external software products.
* Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the rest of the team.
Technical Skills :
* Must have experience in developing and implementing REST APIs in C++, Python and other programming languages.
* Experience designing normalized RDBMS databases with hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
* Experience in query optimisation when working with databases like PostgreSQL.
* Experience with choosing and designing NoSQL databases where appropriate.
* Experience in areas such as microservices and container-based application deployment, service-oriented architecture, RESTful techniques, event-driven design, Node.js or other runtime environments, and CI/CD tools.
* Ability to understand how software relies on APIs so that great extensible web frontends and mobile applications can be designed and implemented.
* Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies AWS, Docker, Google App Engine, Kubernetes, etc.
* Understanding of network function virtualization and container network functions and their orchestration.
* Strong communication skills across verbal, written, and presented content.