Position: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: VP Product & Marketing
Preferred location: Boston
Founded in 2010 by industry leaders, Benu Networks arose from the realization that the current network infrastructure was stifling innovation. We made it our mission to make it easy to create and rapidly deliver quality digital experiences, whether that’s AR, VR, or simply having access to efficient, fast internet.
Benu Networks is a leading software and solutions provider, simplifying the edge. With a comprehensive set of products and innovative solutions, Benu Networks delivers solutions to instantly transform legacy networks, elastically manage services, and carve the path to 5G.
Who We’re Looking For
Do you love to create marketing strategy and bring that vision to life? We’re seeking a full-stack marketer to join our team to elevate our brand and take our SD-Edge Platform to the next level. You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing, including demand generation, corporate marketing, partner marketing, and customer marketing. The Marketing Manager reports to the VP Product & Marketing, and will work closely with product management and engineering teams to plan, execute, and optimize marketing programs across a variety of channels.
- Build and execute demand generation campaigns focused on driving interest and driving highly qualified leads to sales
- Find new channels for promoting the Benu products through organic and paid marketing tactics
- Develop a social media strategy for the SD-Edge Platform
- Develop the strategy and build of nurture programs for prospect, leads, and trial users
- Create all marketing material in line with marketing plans: Collateral, Webinars, sales tools, videos, etc.
- Maintain the company website and social media sites
- Manage SEO, create new content
- Takes measures to increase traffic and visitor engagement
- Reports key metrics on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with Benu Partners to drive GTM strategies, joint content, and joint events
- Build out a library of compelling resources to grow inbound leads from social and other top-of-funnel channels to build awareness
- Develop events strategy organize resources to drive quality leads from sponsored events; craft & submit speaking abstracts to key industry events
- Handle all AR/PR activities:
- Writes and sends out press releases on the wire
- Contacts press/analysts for regular briefings
- Pitches article submissions
- Submits industry award applications
- 3 years of experience in marketing, paid advertising, content marketing, partner marketing, social media, and/or SEO in a telecom/networking environment
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Experience with (or exposure to) contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with:
- Adobe Creative Suite (optional)
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Benu Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Benu Networks discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.