Highlights How Virtual Service Edge Platform Transforms and Innovates Service Provider Networks and Service Offerings
BILLERICA, Mass. – (Global Newswire) – April 20, 2017 — Benu Networks, a leading provider of innovative virtual network solutions that enable service providers to rapidly create and deliver next generation IP services, today announced participation in two upcoming industry events, NFV World Congress and ANGA COM.
At both events, Benu Networks will highlight how service providers around the world have utilized its Virtual Service Edge platform to overcome network challenges, enable the rapid deployment of new, compelling IP-based services, and generate profitable revenue streams. Details of Benu Networks’ presence at each event is as follows:
- NFV World Congress: May 2 – 5, 2017, Doubletree Hilton Hotel, San Jose, CA
- Ajay Manuja, Benu Networks’ V.P. of Engineering, will be participating in the panel debate entitled “Commercializing NFV” to be held on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, from 5:30pm to 6:05pm.
- Visit Benu Networks at Booth #22 in the exhibition area (Bayshore Ballroom).
- ANGA COM: May 30 – June 1, 2017, Koelnmesse/Cologne Fair Grounds, Köln, Germany
- Alkesh Patel, Benu Networks’ General Manager of EMEAI, will be participating in the panel entitled “Challenges & Opportunities of Taking the Service Experience to the Cloud” to be held in Room #2 on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 4:30pm to 5:45pm.
To request a meeting with Benu Networks at these events, please email email@example.com.
Benu Networks’ Virtual Service Edge (VSE) platform seamlessly integrates with service providers’ operations and business systems to facilitate a comprehensive network solution that is fully virtualized to enable security, scalability and service agility. The VSE solution enables rapid cloud-based service deployment, dynamic service control, and increased customer care responsiveness. The VSE dramatically improves service providers’ time-to-market with differentiated managed service offerings for Mobile Wi-Fi, Managed Business Networking and Managed Home Networking services.
“Benu Networks is pleased to participate in these important industry events,” stated Mads Lillelund, CEO, Benu Networks. “These forums are a perfect setting to showcase how Benu Networks’ VSE platform is a catalyst for cost-effectively launching new customized services, attracting and retaining subscribers, increasing service revenues, and enabling a competitive advantage for service providers in today’s fiercely competitive marketplace.”
About Benu Networks
Benu Networks’ carrier-class Virtual Service Edge (VSE) software platform enables the rapid creation and delivery of next generation IP services over a converged infrastructure, and empowers service providers to increase revenue, expand market leadership, and meet the dynamic needs of their business, residential and mobile customers. For more information, please visit the Benu Networks’ website: www.benunetworks.com. Follow us on Twitter @benunets.
For Benu Networks, please contact:
Director of Marketing