System and Performance Test Engineer
The Benu Networks’ Quality Engineering team is looking for a System and Performance Test Engineer to join our Team in Burlington. As a member of this geographically dispersed team, you will test various components of the Benu platform that enables service providers to manage their wireless deployments. You’ll work with fellow quality engineers, developers and support personnel while overseeing the quality of the Benu solution. As a System and Performance Test Engineer, you will focus on functional testing, scaling testing for various features in the Benu Platform, and assist in automating performance test strategies, methodologies, processes, and procedures, and assist in defining performance automation requirements.
- Develop a test execution strategy of system; scaling test cases and test procedures for features in Benu products and solutions
- Discover regression issues between the builds and releases and verify the bug fixes
- Ability to do automation of system level functional tests independently using Python
- Provide an accurate and timely status of testing efforts and quality metrics to the broader project team
- Proficient in drafting comprehensive test cases and test procedures to cover all features as outlined in software requirement documents
- Work on documenting root cause analysis of customer field issues
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in software functional, scaling and/or system testing or production networking experience
- Experience in Linux operating systems, wireless protocols and service provider network architectures
- Knowledge of database technologies and TCP/IP networking, DHCP, DNS, and IPv6 required
- Knowledge of usage of network load testing products such as Ixia and Spirent is preferred
- Knowledge of Python based scripting required
- Experience with router command line interfaces and simple network management protocol, RESTful APIs, databases, AAA protocols, and usage of RADIUS servers is an advantage
- Experience in troubleshooting internet protocol (IP) packets and experience in characterizing performance of Networking protocols /wireless protocols
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Benu Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Benu Networks discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.