Cloud Platform Architect
Benu Networks is seeking a Cloud Platform Architect to join our team. The Cloud Platform Architect is a highly technical role, primarily responsible for developing and operationalizing an edge cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure for hosting network and security services. The Cloud Platform Architect will also work closely with network application development teams in architecting and deployment of these applications in a cloud native environment. This role will play an essential part in driving and implementing edge cloud for real time and low latency applications.
- Architect and operationalize edge cloud applications
- Work with colocation data center and public cloud to create edge cloud for network services
- Create DevOps model for testing, integration and application rollouts
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the rest of the team
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of cloud native application development and DevOps experience
- 10+ years of networking experience
- Experience taking early stage products from concept through early go-to-market.
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies AWS, Docker, Google App Engine
- Understanding of network function virtualization and container network functions and their orchestration
- Strong communication skills across verbal, written, and presented content
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Benu Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Benu Networks discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- MatchSoftware Development
- No matchAmerican Welding Society (AWS)
- No matchCloud Computing
- No matchGoogle App Engine
- No matchApplication Development
- No matchDocker Products
- No matchTest Automation
- No matchDevOps
- No matchCloud Applications
- No matchReliability
- Information Technology